Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Truthful Tuesday: I am not a 'Series' Person

Dear friend, 

I have never been a series-person! 

I mean, I try to watch, really I do but at some point, they just get so annoying and almost too predictable. As much as I like the mystery behind 'Games of Thrones', I started watching only this recent season. To drive home my point, I don't even remember what season this is but I know this much; the girl with the white hair kissed the guy that everyone likes - the John Snow guy and the white walkers or zombie-people now also own a dragon. One more thing, that wicked woman who sleeps with her brother or cousin or uncle...I don't know but she is pregnant again. I saw only one Season and practically now know everything about 'Game Of Thrones'. 



Don't hate me just yet. I called it mysterious, remember

Anyway, I have been watching 'Girl Friends' lately. Yes, the 18 year old sitcom and as I got to Season 4, I realised I have too much in common with the Joan Clayton character played by Tracee Ellis Ross (love her hair and wish I was that skinny, by the way) and it hurts! I can't be that person! I am kind ( I think...) and whimsical and hardworking and patient...right? 

I don't know about you but I am still in the process of discovering the me-in-me so I don't have all the answers but I don't want to be Joan. You'd have to see 'Girlfriends'  to really know this character but if she was a Nigerian in Nigeria, my darling, she would be needing deliverance. 

Enough said.

With love ...November. 

1 comment: